Skip to content
- In 2018-19, averaged 14.1 points and 12.8 rebounds per game.
- In 2017-18, started all 37 games, setting a program record for minutes played in a single season with 1,271. Over the course of the season she broke her own record for most rebounds in a season, ending the campaign with 357. She also became the program’s all-time leader in that category. She was tied atop the conference charts with 16 double-doubles for the season, averaging 13.2 points and 9.6 rebounds.
- In 2016-17, established program record with seven consecutive double-doubles. Started 33 games for the Hokies, tallying 15 double-doubles, the second most in the ACC. Along the way she recorded seven in a row setting the new program record. She was also the only player in the league to average a double-double (13.8 points, 10.3 rebounds) during conference play. She scored in double figures 24 times, including eclipsing the 20-point threshold six times. Set the Tech record for rebounds in a single season with 316, averaging 9.6 per game, the most in the conference.
- In 2015-16, played in 24 games, starting on 19 occasions. She averaged 7.3 points and 5.8 rebounds.Scored three 3-pointers and also had three steals in the Hokies’ historic win at Tennessee.
- In 2014-15, during her Freshman season sidelined with an injury after five games played, where she averaged 14 points and 10.6 rebounds. Her 25 points in her debut made her the first Hokie rookie to score 25 or more. She also set the freshman single-game record for rebounds with 17 against Norfolk State.
- All-ACC Second Team selection (2018-19)
- All- ACC Academic Team selection (2018-19)
- All-ACC Academic Team selection (2017-18)
- WNIT All-Tournament Team (2017-18)
- All-ACC Academic Team selection (2016-17)
- All-ACC Academic Team Selection (2015-16)