Skip to content
WNBA Regular Season Averages
- In Senior season, played and started all 35 games. Averaged 27.9 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 1.8 blocks per game.
- In Junior season, played and started all 32 contests. Finished the year ranked in the top-9 nationally in nine statistical categories. She led the nation in points per game (25.7), field goal percentage (67.1), and field goals made (320), ranked third in double-double (28) and total points (823), fourth in defensive rebounds per game (9), fifth in rebounds per game (12.8), sixth in total rebounds (411), and ninth in free throws made (183). One of only two NCAA women’s basketball players in the last 10 years to average 24 or more points and 12 or more rebounds (Chiney Ogwumike, 2014).
- In Sophomore season, started in all 34 contests. Averaged 18.5 points, 10.1 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks per game. Registered 18 double-doubles. Became Iowa’s single-season rebounding record holder with 10 boards against Missouri State on March 16.
- In Freshman season, averaged 10.7 point, 6.8 rebounds, and 1.7 blocks per game.
- Big Ten Player of the Year (2018-19)
- Big Ten All First Team (2018-19)
- Big Ten All Defensive Team (2018-19)
- Named an All-American by seven outlets, including Sports Illustrated (first team), the Associated Press (second team), USBWA (second team), College Sports Madness (second team), USA Today (second team), ESPNW (third team), and WBCA (honorable mention). (2017-18)
- Big Ten All First Team (2017-18)
- Big Ten Player of the Year as voted on by the Media (2017-18)
- Unanimous first team All-Big Ten selection (Coaches and Media) (2017-18)
- Big Ten All-Tournament Team (2017-18)
- Lisa Leslie Award Top-10 Finalist (2017-18)
- 9-time Big Ten Player of the Week – a Big Ten single season record (2017-18)
- Named first team All-Big Ten by the league coaches and media (2016-17)
- Named to the 2016 Cancun Challenge All-Tournament Team (2016-17)
- Named to the Big Ten All-Freshman Team (2015-16)