WNBA Regular Season Averages
Senior Year (2019-20):
- Became UofL’s all-time block leader, passing Angel McCoughtry who had 162, by record six blocks at UT Martin. Played career-high 43 minutes and recorded sixth double-double of year with 15 points and 11 rebounds.
- Recorded fifth double-double of season with 11 points and 13 rebounds, while adding five blocks, in 67-66 win at UK. Was integral in 10-point comeback, had 11 points, nine rebounds and four blocks in second half. Scored last five points, including a 3-pointer with 1:51 to go to put UofL up three. With five blocks, she moved one away from tying Angel McCoughtry for the program’s block record.
- Named to Paradise Jam All-Tournament team after scoring season-high 18 points and tying career-high with 15 rebounds, while adding three assists and two blocks in career-high 35 blocks vs. Oregon.
- Third consecutive double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds vs. Chattanooga. Was 0-6 in first half.
- Picked up second straight double-double with 15 points and team-high 12 rebounds, while adding five blocks vs. CMU on 11/14.
- Her five blocks gave her 145 for her career and moved her past Audrey Baines (144, 1976-80) for second place all-time.
- Recorded seventh double-double of her career with 13 points and 12 rebounds vs. Murray State on 11/8.
Junior Year (2018-19):
- Played in 35 games with three starts, averaging career-high 7.1 points and 6.0 rebounds.
- 52 blocks ranked third all-time in program history.
- Enters senior season with 137 career blocks, which ranks third all-time in program history. She is 25 blocks from tying Angel McCoughtry as program leader with 162.
- Ranked seventh in ACC in blocks (1.5 per game).
- In ACC play, ranked fifth in blocks (1.7 per game), ninth in field goal percentage (.519), 14th in defensive rebounds (4.9 per game) and 15th in rebounding (7.0 per game).
- Led team with 10 rebounds in second round vs. Michigan on 3/24.
- Made first start of season in first round vs. Robert Morris on 3/22.
- 14 points on 6-7 shooting with team-high seven rebounds and two blocks vs. Boston College on 2/24.
- 10 points on 4-5 shooting with three rebounds at Virginia on 2/21.
- 12 points on 4-6 shooting (tied career high with 4-5 shooting from 3-pt. range) vs. Miami (Fla.) on 2/17.
- Posted third double-double of season with 12 points, team-high 11 rebounds and three blocks vs. Syracuse on 2/7.
- Posted career-highs in rebounds (15), assists (three) and minutes (32) at Clemson on 2/2.
- 12 points on 5-10 shooting with seven rebounds and two assists vs. Pitt on 1/27.
- Tallied eight points, nine rebounds and five blocks at Florida State on 1/24.
- Nearly reached double-double with 14 points (6-9 shooting) and team-high eight rebounds vs. Virginia on 1/17.
- Reached double-double with 10 points (4-8 shooting) and team-high 11 rebounds in career-high 28 minutes vs. North Carolina on 1/3.
- Posted double-double with 15 points (6-9 shooting) and team-high 11 rebounds vs. NKU on 12/15.
- Nearly posted triple-double vs. TSU on 12/2, finishing with career-high 14 rebounds and program-record eight blocks, along with eight points.
- Tallied eight points and nine rebounds vs. Nebraska on 11/29.
- Season-high 17 points on 6-9 shooting, while adding six rebounds, vs. Miami (Ohio) on 11/26.
- 10 points on 4-9 shooting with team-high six rebounds and two blocks vs. Hartford on 11/24.
- 10 points on 4-6 shooting, 2-3 from deep, along with five rebounds vs. WKU on 11/6.
Sophomore Year (2017-18):
- 51 blocks this season rank third all-time in program history.
- 5 points and 5 rebounds on 2-3 shooting from the field, adding a game-high 4 blocks vs. Marquette in NCAA second round.
- 14 points and 10 rebounds on 2-2 3-pt shooting vs. Boise State in NCAA first round.
- 4 points and team-high 9 rebounds in 19 minutes at UNC on 2/18.
- 11 points on 4-7 shooting, 3-5 from deep, and career-high 4 steals at BC on 2/15.
- Second career double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds, while shooting 2-3 from deep and adding 3 blocks, vs. Clemson on 2/7.
- Career-high six blocks vs. MTSU, 20 blocks in seven games (12/5-12/28)1
- Season-high 4 blocks vs. UTM, UofL finished with 10 blocks for game, most in Walz era.
- Career high 21 points on 8-10 shooting, 3-4 from 3-point range, vs. MSU on 11/24.
Freshman Year (2016-17):
- Saw action in 35 games, with 13 starts, averaged 5.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and led the team with 34 blocks, (0.97 per game). Shot .473 (79-167) from the floor and .388 (19-49) from 3-pt range.
- Contributed 7.3 points and 3.3 rebounds in the NCAA Tournament.
- Scored 16 points on 6-of-10 shooting against Notre Dame in the ACC Tournament, while collecting five boards. She was 4-of-5 from 3-point range.
- Set a season best with five blocks against Wake Forest. It is tied for the sixth most in a game in school history.
- Ranked 15th in the conference with 1.0 blocks per game.
- Scored a game-high 14 against Boston College, hitting 6-of-10 shots. It was her conference high in points.
- Earned first career start, getting the nod against NC State. She totaled seven points and four rebounds.
- Produced 18 points and 10 boards – both season highs – against Evansville for first career double-double. She also matched a season best with four blocks.
- Made collegiate debut against UT Martin and totaled eight points, three boards, one block, and one steal.