NBA Draft Preparation
For an NBA prospect, the moment you sign with Sports International Group signals the beginning of your preparation phase. SIG will produce a package of services specifically tailored to you, preparing you for the NBA combine and pre-draft workouts with NBA teams – maximizing your draft position, earning potential and putting you in the best position for long-term success.
- Provide the player with strength, agility and skills trainers in preparation of NBA Draft.
- Provide access to medical, physical therapy, massage as needed to support the player through this process.
- Provide the player with accommodations, transportation and a comfortable environment allowing them to focus primarily on training with minimal stress.
- Create an individual strategic plan based on feedback from NBA personnel designed to showcase the player’s skill set and improve on any perceived limitations.
- Prepare and train the player on how to handle the pre-draft workout phase, interviews with teams, and media training.
- Schedule interviews and individual workouts with NBA teams. Advocate for the player’s inclusion in the most appropriate combines, camps or tournaments for their individual situation.
- Provide all media material for NBA teams as part of an individually tailored plan including but not limited to having video analysis distributed, social media use, website creation, and written materials.
Professional basketball is a rigorous, physical and extremely competitive business that requires unconditional discipline. Professional basketball players are constantly evolving into more talented, athletic, and stronger players. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that players continuously prepare themselves both physically and mentally. SIG works to make sure that our clients have access to the top basketball and physical trainers, in the best possible facilities.
SIG puts together position-specific camps and training sessions, run by some of the best coaches and trainers in the business. During these training sessions, whether they are individual or with a small group, SIG clients will benefit from hands-on coaching and evaluation. Clients will be pushed hard to refine their game turning weaknesses into strengths, and reporting to training camp with improved knowledge, skill and work ethic. SIG clients pride themselves on always being ready to execute– be it for a workout, combine, NBA Summer League or the NBA regular season and playoffs.
Training is vital to any professional athlete, and SIG’s clients train with the very best.
Marketing & Philanthropy
We offer the following services in our expanded global marketing sector:
- Increase off-court opportunities by establishing endorsements, social campaigns, content, and philanthropic initiatives that will bring your brand to life both during and after basketball
- Partner with Public Relation firms that will organically tell your story through traditional, digital and social media platforms ensuring that you receive significant coverage
- Assistance with website design, logo, and business card profile
- Promote radio and television appearances
- Entertainment interests
- Camps and mini clinic implementation
- Networking opportunities with influential partners
- Empower clients with the tools they need to get the results they want
Professional basketball players have a limited timeframe with which they can compete at the highest levels and earn a commensurate salary. Sports International Group supports our players in preparing for life after basketball every step of the way.
- Be provided with opportunities to maximize your networking opportunities
- Have your off-court business interests supported
- Have your off-court charitable interests supported, including whereby players wish to begin a foundation of their own
- Be linked with mentors in your specific fields of interest
- Be supported with your transition into life after basketball
- Be supported with coaching, training, broadcasting opportunities after competing
- Be able to work through a process to determine areas of interest beyond basketball
Being a part of the SIG sports agency is like being a part of another family. They make you feel like a family member versus a client with the true personal attention and the amount of time and effort they put into helping develop your career.
- Alex Len